Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
March 23, 2009
Hills and more hills
We did a half hour of simple ground exercises, and just relaxed walking here, then headed out to the hills and worked those for an hour. She was a little tense tonight. The wind was blowing and a big nasty tractor was moving on the other side of the creek. No catastrophy this evening, and we came back by way of the gravel road. She also did a little "time" in the electric pen today with a flake of Nicole's yummy hay and an extra small feed ration. ~E.G.