February 11, 2009

Changing my work out routine.

I will attempt to have 1 hour workouts at least 3 times per week until the weather improves. This morning's workout included the stretch bands (the lowest resistance to start). Muscle groups worked include Pectorals, Biceps, Deltoid, Quadracep, Trapezius, Latissimus Dorsi, Triceps, and Hamstring stretchs. Then I did a short session with 5 # weights to work the pectorals, biceps, and Trapezious. Breathed awhile *LOL* and the on to the exercise bike for a bit over eight miles for my cardio. I'd sure like to get one of the balls to work on my balance....maybe in a couple of weeks I can pick one up. An interesting side note to all this is I've decreased my snacking to about zilch, eat a light CHEERIO breakfast, and have gained 2 pounds. Let's pretend it is PURE MUSCLE MASS, Yeah! TODAY: 60 minutes. NEXT WORKOUT: Friday. Now I need to get out to the barn and let my big muddballs out. ~E.G.

1 comment:

  1. Food isn't bad. But it's got to be the right food. Only eat 100% whole grain, no white flour. Eat the right fats when you do eat fats. Try to stay away from processed foods. Try to eat as many fruits and vegetables as possible. Stay away from high fructose corn syrup and added sugars.

    It's not your weight that matters it's your waist. Or so I've heard. I would just concentrate on eating healthy.

    Healthy is what's important with riding, not skinny. Don't starve yourself or you will put on more weight.

    Again, I'm no expert. Just know what I've heard and seen here and there.

    Michelle Detmer

    ReplyDelete