Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
January 27, 2009
Seriously not riding.
Nasty grouchy grumpy granny mood.
Out in the cold and slick with warm water buckets.
Winter in my estimation is for the birds.
When it comes to snow, and ice, and treacherous driving, and especially not riding, I turn into a "Grinch". The people at work who LOVE snow....all I can say is grumble, grumble, grumble. The only redeeming part of today was another six miles on my exercise bike. ~E.G.