Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
December 27, 2008
Planning to go to Brown County Tomorrow
Chris and Gwen got together today at Brown County. I had some things I needed to attend to at home today, and really REALLY was convinced it would rain today. It never did, but we had really gusty high winds all day. Phebes was some wild thing out in the paddock, running, rolling in the mud, rearing, the unseasonably warm weather really had her up. But I do hope to get to B.C. tomorrow.
Doug went out in search of a truck load of hay, and brought home about 30 bales. We've put a mighty big dent in our hay supply, hoping this will fill the gap into spring with what we already had.
Somebody's Jack Russell/Rat Terrier??? jumped into my car when I was leaving from Greensburg to home yesterday. So I spent the morning trying to find to whom she belongs. No luck. So she is for the meantime dog #4 , along with 6 cats (all dumped here), and the three horses. Way too many animals to be trying to take care of, but nobody will take any of them. Need a barn cat? or 2, or 3? A cute little Ratty? ~E.G.