Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
November 19, 2008
Phebes: Rump Rug
I went to my most least favorite of places yesterday (but always so handy) Walmart, and purchased 1 1/2 yards of polar fleece. I fringed and knotted three sides, put two grommets with leather ties on the fourth side to attach to the back of my saddle. Voila'! Rump rug. Cost of supplies about $16 (vs. $40+ to buy one), having warm buns on my horse? Priceless! ~E.G.