October 15, 2008

Heading to the AERC Nationals tomorrow morning!

God willing and no disaster befalls me....I'm heading to the AERC Nationals at the Clark State Forest in Henryville, IN tomorrow. I was very unsure of getting the day off as I'm a part-time employee where I work, and have no PTO to take a planned day. But my co-workers stepped up to the plate and helped me to have the day off (THANK YOU ALL!). The hundred mile horses are competing for their National tomorrow, and I hope to meet some folks who can take a horse to this level, and see some really top notch horses. All the while standing in the beautiful rolling BIG hills of the Clark State Forest dressed out in full Fall color. I'm hoping I can do some volunteering there if they need an extra set of hands....~Endurance Granny

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm jealous! Have a great time -- can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete