Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
July 17, 2008
Just ground work last night...
I can't seem to get wind back into my sails, or really get over this upper respiratory THING. Wednesday I just felt literally exhausted the entire day. Did get my Mom out to the store for a few things, a couple loads of laundry, and baked Doug a pie. I wanted to just sleep, but didn't. Took Phebes out to the woods to work on a sticky water crossing from the ground. She did pretty well considering this is a really muddy slipping ditch type crossing. A little more practice and she'll have it. Then we trailer loaded. It took two tries, with her going in fine on the second approach. Off to get ready for work. ~E.G.