The $7.50 used folding cot from ebay came today. It's going to be okay. Put one of the free camping mattresses on it, fit really nice. It is going to be really comfy for sleeping. A fan...a good book, and a reading light, life will be good!
My energy level has been really low the past few days. Taking this evening off for Puddin' and I and will go back at it tomorrow evening. Hope to ride again on Friday as there will likely be rain over the weekend. If things clear out we might go to Versailles and try to trot for about twelve miles. There is a big hill out on the Y loop that we need to chug up too. Just depends on weather.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association