The bumper pull has got to go! For sale: 2002 Pro Stock Roper, 2 horse slant, converts to single horse straight load with room for gear. White, tires great, floor just as good, paint has minimal rust would easily touch right up, lights all work fine, lightweight, pulls like a dream. Selling only because we purchased a gooseneck and don't need the second trailer. If you live in southeastern or central Indiana, come check it out...$2200 firm, it is a nice little horse trailer.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association