Except for the downhills, moving on out tonight. Puddin' is starting to develop an entirely sane gallop. Easy, forward moving, and controlled. I like it! If the weather works for me would like to try out about ten or twelve miles fast again this weekend. I'll have to wrap her legs and boot her, and hold my breath we are done with the rubs. May have to take stock in a vet wrap company the way I'm using the stuff.
My thoughts are with Chris Eickleberry and Jake (WR Cowboy) tomorrow is the big day ??? Sending all kinds of finishing that 50 with flying color vibes to the Big South Fork! ~Endurance Granny
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association