Linda checked into Puddin's breeding for me and she is about 75% Crabbet which is pretty good as distance horses go I think. I toy with the idea of having one more baby out of Puddin', would love to have another, but Phebes may have cured me :-/ and I worry what would be become of them if something happened to me.
My next question is what is CMK breeding? And what is Phebes, she is Bask bred on her sire's line and of course Puddin's Crabbet on the bottom. ???~Endurance Granny
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association