Times have shifted for me here. Haven't slung a leg over my horse in close to five months. Hubby had major surgery, and looking to have another one soon. Life feels "perilous" at the moment, but we are both still standing. Horse's all had a concurrent case of laminitis, never did figure out "what" set that off. First Phebes, then Cree, and finally Journey. But all are much better now. Hoping all is well for each and every one of you out there. Enjoy turkey day!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- Green Bean Endurance
- American Endurance Ride Conference
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- (TEVIS) Western States Trail Foundation
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Ohio Arabian & All-Breed Trail Riding Society
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- EASYBOOT GLOVES for the barefoot horse!
- Can your horse do endurance barefoot?
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association