Beginning Monday Ear Me Now Ear Bonnets will sponsor the Green Bean Endurance group by sending our group a fly mask if you make mention that your order is in support of Green Bean Endurance Competition. We are hoping to put together prizes for our top ten in the competition through this promotion. So if you are in need of a fly mask and want to help the group with year end TOP TEN prizes please purchase your next fly mask from them and note in the special instructions box with your order that you are ordering in support of Green Bean Endurance. Ten total orders will bring back to the group enough bonnets that we can have embroidered to award the top ten in both divisions! So if you need a bonnet, please think of us!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association