Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
August 25, 2015
Gnarly hoof and Renegade Hoof boot
I booted Journey "the Spotted Wonder" last night and went for an hour hack through the hills. She seemed no worse for wear and her Renegade Viper appears to adequately protect the hoof with the missing chunk. Will have to keep a protective eye on that hoof, but so far, so good! She needs to work for sure...she had a yippeee moment last evening and promptly deposited me on my fanny.