Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 6, 2015
Looking for Sponsors for the new Green Bean Endurance site
Green Bean Endurance has been chugging right along. We have a few goals in mind for the future.
*Provide a competition platform for entry level endurance (check)
*Create a website that has value for the membership (we are sure getting there)
*Recruit a mentors panel of very experienced endurance riders willing to answer questions on our
monthly "Ask the Mentor" question and answer session. (check)
*To offer a safe harbor for new people that avoids the Negative Nancy's of the sport, and looks to building, growing, and nurturing a new generation of endurance riders who's goals may not align with the old school. Let's face it, we all like different flavors, and that is where we are coming from.
*Lastly... the reason for this post:
WE NEED SPONSORS
We will be fully funded for the teams competitions through team entry fees. It is all going back in prizes.
However, what we do need are donations to support our monthly prize give away. If you are an equestrian related business we will give you a nice chunk of advertising space on our website in exchange for sponsoring a prize with a donation of your product.
What will help? We need twelve endurance related products per year. We need sponsors for each month of the calendar year that will ship the item direct to the winner. The type of prizes we are looking for are:
Beta/Biothane tack items, halter bridles, reins, bit hangers, etc.
Sponge and leash.
Hoof boots (in pairs)
Monkey Butt Powder
Feed coupons (free bag)
Helmet / visor lights
Riding tights, socks,
Or anything an aspiring endurance rider might enjoy winning their first year in the sport.
Store credit / Gift certificates for recipient to purchase item from your store.
If you are willing to kindly sponsor a prize for the year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org