Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
January 18, 2015
Many Positive Changes
There have been some quiet under-currents happening in my "endurance" life. Some opportunities have arisen that have aligned with my purpose of this blog all along. Leading people to endurance, a safe (social introduction) to endurance, a safer equestrian introduction to the sport, positive influences, positive experiences, things I at one juncture no longer believed were possible...but now I have experienced in Green Bean Endurance. Haven't ridden a mile with them yet, but feel such a sense of belonging. Made connections, expressed ideas, and teams has happened with more wonderful things in the works to come. This may shift all my future goals to another place, a more important (to me) place. A pinnacle ride for me at some point is important, but not as important...as this. More to come...