January 18, 2015

Many Positive Changes

There have been some quiet under-currents happening in my "endurance" life.  Some opportunities have arisen that have aligned with my purpose of this blog all along.  Leading people to endurance, a safe (social introduction) to endurance, a safer equestrian introduction to the sport,  positive influences, positive experiences, things I at one juncture no longer believed were possible...but now I have experienced in Green Bean Endurance.  Haven't ridden a mile with them yet, but feel such a sense of belonging.  Made connections, expressed ideas, and teams has happened with more wonderful things in the works to come.   This may shift all my future goals to another place, a more important (to me) place.   A pinnacle ride for me at some point is important, but not as important...as this.  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment