These new black biothane reins are from TwoHorseTack.com They have an overlay with highly reflective capability so that if light strikes you in a low light situation they visibly reflect the light making your horse easier to see. Great little perk if you get caught riding on the road after dark. I tried them on my horse, but decided on keeping my bright orange reins as I have other reflective items to light us up. Stainless scissor clips on the ends for quick on, quick off.
( Purchase Price is about $30)....make me an offer. Buyer pays actual shipping, payment by paypal.
Jack-Rat not included ☺
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association