90 degrees 61% humidity. Horse flies swarming the herd and poor Cree...how he has a drop of blood left I don't know. I killed about thirty of them a half hour ago and they just kept coming to replace the ones that dropped. The girls fend them off a bit better being white in color, Cree is a blue roan and you may as well paint a target on him with a sign that says "blood buffet come and get it."
Come see me....sometime in September *LOL*
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association