Yesterday I scored an ORANGE grease marker for marking Journey's hip. Wahooooooooooooo! I also found some microfiber fleece throws in ORANGE and ORANGE GIRAFFE print that I sewed both together to make an extra rump cover that will live at the vet check. We have her blanket, but many times it is too warm for that and you just want to break the wind. I think this will work fine and it cost a whopping $6.50
On the topic of grease marker, anyone know a great short-cut for removing it other than just a lot of elbow action?
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association