Alas...my membership has run out and I do not know what my future holds in regards climbing this particular life pinnacle. But I do still admire those who live the dream, leave hoof prints in their wake, ride under the sun and the moon, and reach their own individual pinnacles of 25, 35, 50, 65, 75, and 100 miles. Since I am unable to "enter" I am sending it forward with my well wishes and respect for the sport. For my own personal purpose the black logo will ride on my ZAZZLE gear (sans AERC) for all the distance riders and wanna be's. ~ E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association