December 8, 2012

AERC LOGO / DISTANCE RIDER's LOGO

Alas...my membership has run out and I do not know what my future holds in regards climbing this particular life pinnacle.  But I do still admire those who live the dream, leave hoof prints in their wake, ride under the sun and the moon, and reach their own individual pinnacles of 25, 35, 50, 65, 75, and 100 miles.  Since I am unable to "enter" I am sending it forward with my well wishes and respect for the sport.  For my own personal purpose the black logo will ride on my ZAZZLE gear (sans AERC) for all the distance riders and wanna be's.  ~  E.G.

 Copyright all rights reserved ©

1 comment:

  1. I thought it represented the core values of AERC. The tracks laid in the trail, the hard work, the moon and the sun of a 24 hour challenge, the breed most associated, and clean black and white lines that would transfer to mugs, hats, shirts, etc. They wouldn't take it though since I've lapsed my membership, to be expected. But I thought it was pretty darned good :)

    ReplyDelete