October 20, 2012

Mine and Journey's Future / BBBDR

Oh heck!  I don't know!  Journey so far has had a cow clinic, completed an LD, gathered up the plates on two CMO's and I still don't know what we are going to be when we grow up.  The CMO thing is definitely out front on our radar but it is also dependent on getting a highly motivated group started down here as I don't have the means for a lot of long distance hauling.  There is a CTR in Ohio that is close each year and that may be an option to try to just broaden our overall experience.  We have a few new things I'm wanting to teach her, one of which is tying to a picket line.  Journey isn't good at tying in the first place so that seems like a good project to work on  over the coming winter months.  With horses there is always something to work on, we just need to get up and get to doing it!  We need to get busy though as the spotted wonder is getting FAT.  Conditioned is good, fat...not so much.

 BBBDR 2012

 Moss Rock has shipped their prize for the BBBDR.  I don't know what we are getting so that will be a fun surprise!  Thanks Moss Rock!!!

LSEGH has added a prize for the BBBDR.  Thank you wonderful husband ☺

We only have two sponsors we have not heard from.  So if you've promised a small gift please contact me so that I can get the women's prize packages put together by the end of November.

 Have a great weekend folks!

1 comment:

  1. re: learning new things... have you considered Extreme Cowboy Competitions? : )
    (me neither!)
    - The Equestrian Vagabond

    ReplyDelete