Who cares? Be comfortable, make sure your undergarments, and outer garments don't eat you alive, and be done with it.
Though "the smiley" tights
may be my all time favorite tights ever for their in your face awesomeness, I often ride at home in cheap little tights from Wal-mart, or my old Kerritts.
My radical fashion statement are the zebra tights, which I have found to be good conversation starters as nobody in the Midwest is that non-traditional.
Tights Lady (Evelyn) she does a great job. Professional sewing at an affordable price. Tell her endurance granny sent you!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association