July 16, 2012

Newbie's Corner: Affordable Fun Tights.

Who cares?  Be comfortable, make sure your undergarments, and outer garments don't eat you alive, and be done with it.

Though "the smiley" tights
 IMG_5332


 may be my all time favorite tights ever for their in your face awesomeness, I often ride at home in cheap little tights from Wal-mart, or my old  Kerritts.


  My radical fashion statement are the zebra tights, which I have found to be good conversation starters as nobody in the Midwest is that non-traditional.

For personalized tights, great quality, and to add a little fun to your endurance wardrobe check out The Tights Lady (Evelyn) she does a great job.  Professional sewing at an affordable price.  Tell her endurance granny sent you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm VERY tempted to get zebra tights for my backups. Did you know she's got black-and-red zebra print now?

    I ride in Old Navy yoga pants for my short "at home" rides.

    ReplyDelete