This guy is selling what amounts to a pump up sprayer with a black housing (for solar heating purposes). This would be so cheap and easy to replicate for use while primitive camping...
I'm going to purchase a large size pump up sprayer, spray paint it flat black....and see how it works. To go along with it I need to find a large flat tray to stand on. I'll bet the inner tray from a large dog crate would work great for that with a drain hole drilled in one end. Hmmmmmmm....
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association