Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
June 1, 2012
TOR Part 2
This ride is managed by Lois McAffe. The Clark State Forest lost a critical portion of trail access so there was some out side the box thinking to get this one going. But it was a successful ride, the trails were marked great. Even me without glasses....I had no difficulty navigating. The whole ride seemed more positive, people friendly, and someone spoke to me by name which was a very good feeling. Top of the Rock was a fun, well run, and well attended... (though soggy) ride. My appreciation to the efforts of the folks that put these rides on.