- Boots! We need working boots!
- Storage. I've picked out a tall 4 shelf cabinet, and a matching four drawer. I want my stuff to "live" in the horse trailer so I don't have to pack every time I go somewhere.
- Tights. I need one more pair of Evelyn's tights in Appaloosa spots, I don't want much do I?
- My sleeping cot needs elevated so my little drawer units can slide underneath, or....they may fit on top of the new drawer unit okay. We'll see.
- Journey needs a quick, responsive, no argument whoa. I'm over these one rein screeching sideways stops. She is a turd in this area. We are going to fix it.
- Journey needs a soft back up (related directly to #5).
- I've never worked with spurs, but I believe I'm going to try it to work on her side passing. Journey is really dull, where Phebes was like super power steering in all directions. I want to fix that a little and I think a simple bumper spur might assist her to get the curve (or land me right on my....you know).
- Build up the strength of her canter, and for myself learn how to get the lead I want when I want it. Even with lessons I was a 50/50 proposition.