June 22, 2012

Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating

Today's project involved my horse trailer.  I use the fenders on it to hold feed buckets, water bucket, boots and mallet if I'm booting.  My trailer has some years on it, and I'm the second owner.  I hope to get it repainted one of these days (when the economy ever stops floundering and you don't have to choose food vs. whatever). So I thought I could at least make the fenders look better, and maybe delay the rust out on them with some sanding, and an application of Rustoleum Truck Bed Coating.
The instructions seem fairly straight forward, and though I usually defer projects to LSEGH, his plate was full today with trying to eradicate white clover in our pastures.  So I was winging it.

I needed a few things to get started.
Sander, sand paper, paint-roller, tape, tack cloth.

Turned out not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment