Contact information:

Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Email: jackereynolds@yahoo.com


May 14, 2012

Scioto Trails Ohio

Any lurkers out there ridden this ride?  I'm wondering about the terrain.  How well the trail has been marked on past rides (just sayin' *LOL*), and is it a generally amiable group?  The ride is put on  by OAATS.  The only person I know from OAATS is Maureen Fehrs and she always seems nice.  I expect it is a hot and humid ride, someone said it has killer hills (kind of the little pre-foothills to the Appalachian chain).   If I can manage to pull off the hilly Clark ride in a few weeks...PLEASE GOD, I was thinking of pointing that way.  But I'm a bit wiser now.  Ask questions before committing to a ride.  So I'm asking!  Unfortunately I think most of my lurkers are from parts farther flung than Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment