Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
May 13, 2012
My Youngest Daughter
I don't often post anything too personal here on my blog. But it is mother's day, and this is my beautiful (inside and out) youngest daughter. She has had such a personal struggle the past few years. She has the gentle soul and heart of a person so worth loving. She is a talented photographer (the above is a self portrait), she has held a job since she was 16 years old. Never asks for ANYTHING. This mother's day I wish for her a life of happiness, a man that loves her for who she is, a peaceful home, and a life worthy of the beautiful person she is. I'd trade my horses...my home...and my own happiness to facilitate that if it would work. Because I LOVE HER that much. Happy Mother's Day Heidi bug ♥♥♥