May 13, 2012

Beautiful Daughter #1


Holly is my oldest daughter, and in some respects the most like me when I was young.  She is kind hearted, but doesn't mind calling a spade, a spade. Back her into a corner...and all 100 lbs. of  the wrath of hell might be unleased, but she'd also give you the shirt off her back.  She works hard, plays hard, and like me loves to ride, only she doesn't ride, she flies, like that spotted mare sprouted wings, hell bent for leather, with a gorgeous smile plastered on her face.   How did I get two such beautiful daughters I am never quite sure.  Holly recently came through a time that would knock most people off their feet forever.  But like a little flame, finally she has burned brighter, with an intensity that would take your breath away.  These girls are my gift.  I love them so .  I hope they both know how much.

2 comments: