#18 has 71 miles C
#9 362.37 C
#5 469.1 C
#4 527 P
#2 32 C
#1 266.68 P
I've been famous for getting someone wrong so please feel free to smack me with a riding crop if I need to correct your ride mileage. Or comment below (yes, far less painful). We have a PIONEER rider over 500 miles and a CAVALRY rider pushing really close. We are about to wrap up the sixth month! As a side note, if I had got to play...Journey would be riding the high Pioneer's tail really close ☺ ~ E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association