Sound a little frenetic? This type of weather drives me BONKERS. I'm not a shut up in the house kind of gal. But on the other hand I do not enjoy loosing the feeling in my fingers and toes by going out.
We are not getting much done, and the forecast for my next two days off is more of the same when the weather man/woman says "wintry mix". Our big creek was in flood stage this week, which cuts me off from trail usage in both directions.
La la la...............la la la.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association