First the rule addendum: Riders must post up their total mileage by the end of a given month. For fairness to all involved. For instance by the last day of January, post up any remaining December miles. If you don't post your December miles by the following 30 days you lose the miles. Horrid isn't it? Ha! Same with all the remaining months. On the last month November there will be a 7 day grace period, and the winner will be announced officially on that week. This way someone can't just keep a paper journal and post up their miles at the very end and blind-side the competition.
For the current stats:
TEAM 14- 14.8 miles
TEAM 9- 51.01
TEAM 5- 59.2
TEAM 4- 55.6
TEAM 1- 37.18
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association