Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
December 26, 2011
LSEGH Did It!
We have no dead air space in Journey's front boots. She doesn't get a wide "V" on them, but if how hard it was to get the boots off is any indication she has transitioned successfully enough that we can kick some training butt! She is 70% better at least in her barefoot locomotion, still bruises easily on her frogs though if we get onto gravel or creek beds of rock, so the boots should really, really help our cause here.