November 30, 2011

Tighten up your girth and let's ride! The BBBDR starts tomorrow!

If I have any of your info wrong, please comment below so I can correct.  I think Sky King's Girl is right now.

Get a notepad to keep track of your miles  with the date/ miles ridden/ new total.  Post these to the comment section on your ride entry over on the BBBDR.   Be honest, and if you don't know the mileage fairly accurately use the 3 miles per hour rule, meaning give yourself 3 miles for each hour ridden.  If you GPS, or have measured the course, or the DNR has mapped it at a park, use their measurement for the miles.  Be honest, have fun!  And report in!!!

Good luck.

Your big bad trophy awaits.

~ E.G.

2 comments:

  1. I almost forgot. Thanks for the reminder. Maybe this will help motivate me to get out and ride more in the winter. I feel winter hibernation knocking at the door and just want to curl up on the couch in front of a fire and read or watch TV. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I add my name & Bling & TAZ? We want to participate! :)

    ReplyDelete