I previously put a ride time at 7:01 On the finishers it had TIME 7:01 I thought that meant ride time, apparently it meant o'clock time...which was scrambling my brain as I knew it had never been done that fast before. Regardless, I'm very excited that two of my picks were in the top ten. Tevis day is my favorite day of the year :)
Thanks TX for setting me straight.
Now who will get BEST CONDITION. I'm wondering about Garrett Ford as that horse smoked the last loop moving way up in position.
I'm kind of rooting for the Saddlebred though. Wonder if a Saddlebred has ever made the top ten before? Some awesome riding and horse management by Shannon Constanti as she moved up her position that last loop too.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association