Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
August 9, 2011
What is out there on the web: Search your name.
Though non-horse related I wanted to put up a short post on a discussion with a co-worker today. Just on a fluke she put her name into a search engine. It was really upsetting what information was out on the web for anyone to just bring up on their web browser. The search quickly supplied her last three addresses, her date of birth, a clickable link that gives an aerial view of her home, with the street address. So...I plopped mine in there. Though I did not come up quite so quickly as she did, I did find name, age, and the town in which I live within a ten page or so search. Our identities just aren't safe this day and age, and anonymity is nearly impossible! Just a gentle reminder to be careful where you enter your specifics (face book for example), as that data may be shared with entities and persons unknown. ~ E.G.