Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
August 26, 2011
Nice lovely healed up back for Journey
The "hive" looking lumps, inflammation, and swelling are gone from Journey's back. It took a full week
. She is good to go for the weekend. The temperatures outside this morning were FANtabULOUS! I can just feel Fall right around the corner. Much to do this weekend as I set up some of the obstacles and start desensitizing the horses to those prior to under saddle work. My mind is festering on a dangling vine obstacle and my brilliant spouse says "put it where they come into the barn twice a day. Smart man ☺, so that is a to do project. Once I get our landscaping timbers I also need to build a square box of sorts that will hold the front end or the back end of the horse for a pattern working off haunches or forehand.