Moss Rock Endurance (MRE) the maker of quality (and affordable) biothane tack has signed on as a sponsor for the BBBDR. Thank you Moss Rock Endurance! I've purchased a number of my favorite biothane items from MRE. You honestly can't beat them on price for your biothane pieces. Two sets of my reins, bit hangers, one bridle, and hanging straps for my saddle have come custom made from MRE. Check them out: Moss Rock Endurance
The race begins on December 1st of this year, and ends November 30 of 2012. Two divisions, PIONEER (one rider, multiple horses) and CAVALRY (one rider one horse) will compete for wear and tear on their saddle for a year long period. Most miles ridden wins the race!
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association