For those participating I'm accepting bio information for the supporting blog. So if you want to write me a little blurb about who you are (first names only are fine for privacy) the horses you ride, your various disciplines or lack there of (not a problem!), and what state your hail from that would be great. If you have any photos I can choose from (not mandatory) I'd love it.
We have our four for the Pioneer category, but it would be great if we could network and find a couple more to round it out to six or ten!
The Blog is process as is the supporting spreadsheet. I'm going to need to speak with Lida as I'm having an issue with the formula...but I'll get it.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association