Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
May 23, 2011
Crap! It's raining horses today...
This just came across the hotwire (okay...telephone) 7 y.o. gelding, 15 hands, well broke, road safe (FREAKING ROAD SAFE)! He is a chestnut with 2 w/socks, a star, and snip, no bad habits, trailers well. That is the good stuff. Now the bad stuff...he is kind of rough looking at the moment. The owner "loaned" him out, and he wasn't fed the greatest at his temporary home. So he needs some groceries. And he is exactly $1000 over my budget for a horse at this time. I haven't seen the pictures yet, and another nice lady is emailing me the information to contact the owner. I'll keep you all posted.