Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
April 17, 2011
A congratulatory message for two Indiana newbies
I wish I'd have got photos this weekend of the two Indiana newbies to the LD scene at Chicken Chase 1. Maggie (riding Mika in my favorite shade of blue lovely tack) and Jen (aboard the flying Cheeto!). These beautiful young women completed well on their first attempt at LD. Congrats ladies! Once you are hooked....well as the old saying goes "your goose is cooked." Hard to get it out of your blood, flying down the trail with the wind in your hair (given that you are still actually ON THE HORSE). Proud of you both. ~ E.G.