April 16 RAIN
April 17 RAIN
April 19, 20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27 RAIN
April 28, Guess what? It's gonna rain. We've had 13 INCHES of rain for the month of April. Can you imagine what trail conditions will be like? We haven't hit a lick of work since the Chicken Chase on the 16th.
***breathing into a paper bag*** (this is really getting to me). ~ E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association