Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
January 29, 2011
FYI on EasyCare's Hoof Boot Upgrade / trade in program
Just in case you were thinking of trading in your Old Macs, Epics, Bares or other Easycare boot to upgrade to the Gloves, you can no longer do that. You can only trade in a competitor's brand of boot to recieve the 50% off your new boot. Wanted to give you bare/booted folks a heads up in case you had the old trade in forms to save you aggravation / postage etc. ~E.G.