Breakfast: Bagel. Black Coffee.
Midmorning: 3 peanut butter cookies.
Prelunch: Feeling near terminally ill, wanting to crawl into the dark hole under my desk and die a peaceful death.
Lunch: Drug reps bring in Chicken Parmesan (pasta pasta pasta). Bread sticks.
Supper: Husband stirs up Chicken Parmesan (pasta pasta pasta)and grilled garlic bread.
It is no wonder that I can't drop weight.
How do some people clean up their diets, do the meat & veggie low carb primal paleo sort of thing? I crave carbohydrates like a junky after drugs, though they honestly make me feel bad, especially refined sugar (peanut butter cookies). It is a weakness of will and character to want so badly those things that are not good for you. My workplace is the enemy. A high stress work environment with chocolate, cake, cookies, and other assorted taboos all within easy reach from my desk. I ask them to set those things in the break room...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They plop the opened bags of candy on my desk because I'm in a high traffic area :/ Carbs are the devil and I am possessed. ~E.G.(carb junkie)
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association