Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
September 12, 2010
Assessing Strengths and Weaknesses
Phebes (summer 2010)
I'm very proud and very much love this little mare. We have our not so good moments, but as a horse she has come a very long way over the past two years. She did me so proud last weekend with her very appropriate rating, relative trail calmness, and overall good behavior. Sometimes working so hard on the trouble areas the forward progress can get overlooked, but my girl has made leaps and bounds. It may take some time, but we WILL get there. (Thank you Heidi for making me feel so much better about my Phebes). ~E.G.