Looks like HERALDIC ridden by John Crandell (assuming they get through the final check).
There seems to be something wrong with the stats, they have three people in the 1st place position now, and two of them had times 3 hours over the team (Constanti, Shannon )that was second an hour ago coming in with Crandell. Mel's position has dropped from 29 to 33, but I think it is due to the stats being skewed if you look at the RIDER BY POSITION page, unless I'm missing something...(which it wouldn't be the first time that has happened).
Latest posting has Mel and Farley in 38th place at the lower quarry. She has SIX miles to go. Thoughts whizzing west for a perfect and joyous finish.
MEL AND FARLEY HAVE FINISHED!
Faubel, Melinda Finish Line Arrived 7/25/10 3:59 am 100 miles.
I can't wait to hear the rest of the story. I'm so ecstatic for her I can hardly stand myself!
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association