July 25, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS!

Looks like HERALDIC ridden by John Crandell (assuming they get through the final check).

There seems to be something wrong with the stats, they have three people in the 1st place position now, and two of them had times 3 hours over the team (Constanti, Shannon )that was second an hour ago coming in with Crandell. Mel's position has dropped from 29 to 33, but I think it is due to the stats being skewed if you look at the RIDER BY POSITION page, unless I'm missing something...(which it wouldn't be the first time that has happened).

Latest posting has Mel and Farley in 38th place at the lower quarry. She has SIX miles to go. Thoughts whizzing west for a perfect and joyous finish.

MEL AND FARLEY HAVE FINISHED!
Faubel, Melinda Finish Line Arrived 7/25/10 3:59 am 100 miles.

I can't wait to hear the rest of the story. I'm so ecstatic for her I can hardly stand myself!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!! Can't wait to hear all the non gory details...

    ReplyDelete