Easycare announced today that it will donate to AERC 25 cents for every AERC mile ridden in EasyCare Hoof Boots. Any and all AERC sanctioned distances count towards total rider mileage. This could mean several thousands of dollars over the course of the 2010 ride season.
In order for your miles to count you need to enter Easycare's 2010 Hoof Boot Contest and fill out and fax your Verification Form to Easycare within 30 days after each ride. So each time I ride a 25 mile ride my preferred boot will generate a donation of $6.25 to AERC. This may sound small, but figure how many riders are going booted these days...and it could mean a lot of extra revenue to support the sport we all love.
For more information:
New Easycare AERC Sponsorship Program
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association