Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
February 16, 2010
Only 7 Weeks left until the first INDIANA Endurance ride.
So I am really feeling the pressure here. I've lost all the month of February so far, which means we have gone further backwards than forwards. Is it reasonable to think that we can in any way be ready for Chicken Chase in April, just 7 weeks away? If so, someone with experience tell me how? Assuming we melt off this deep snow pack like PRONTO! Ideas, thoughts? ~E.G.