PHEBES: Up down OH! That's the yummy stuff! Well come on....I'm waiting!
Slurp slurp slurp slurp.
(Enter the evil E.G. who brought wormer paste out this time)
PHEBES: OH!!! More yummy stuff...well hurry up....I like this stuff.
(E.G. squirts her with a full dose of nasty old wormer)
(E.G. has handy yummy syringe ready and squirts yummy syringe before she can figure out she didn't really like that much)
PHEBES: Now that's the ticket! Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp (and even licked her lips I swear!)
We then proceeded to you are going to get a shot. See the tiny syringe? Her eyes got kind of big. I tapped at her neck in various places including where blood is drawn and sedation is giving. I stab her with the needle-less tiny syringe multiple times and she could care less. Now if I can just talk my vet into ME giving her her shots I'll be in good shape. But we still have to get that nasty Coggin's drawn if we ever want to leave Indiana.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association