Finally managed to get a rental car in the driveway. Looked at my car yesterday and it doesn't look too bad actually. We were told it is pulling to the right, so I need to get that looked at, and go from there. Missed most of my hours at work this week, which is not a good thing! Was saving those hours to take off for an endurance ride. Back to work today for a half day, then need to run some errands for my Mom. The news is we are going to be getting MORE SNOW.
Oh happy day...
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association